SmartGaGa is the Lite Android Emulator for Playing Android FPS games like Free Fire, PUBG Mobile, Clash of Clans, Clash Royale, Cyber Hunter and etc. Play Games, Run Apps – All on Laptop Big Screen and Keyboard, Mouse! Very High Performance on your Desktop PC with Smart GaGa emulator! Enjoy the Lag-Free Gaming Experience!.
SmartGaGa is the Best Alternative PUBG Emulator Called Gameloop ( Tencent Gaming Buddy).
The intelligent manner makes the mobile game experience on PC like the PC game experience. Even starting players can easily play FPS games such as PUBG Mobile and Free Fire on a PC.
Smart GaGa has independently developed the Titan engine, the world’s top non-virtualized emulator technology. Greatly reduced machine loading and conducting memory consumption. On a low-end computer with 2GB RAM, users still can play big smart gaga installer Offline APK games such as PUBG Mobile and Free Fire on PC smoothly.
SmartGaGa has independently developed the Titan engine, the world’s leading non-virtualized emulator technology. Greatly reduced machine load and running memory consumption. Even on a low-end computer with 2GB RAM, users still can play large games like PUBG Mobile and Free Fire on PC smoothly.
SmartGaGa System Requirements
- CPU: AMD/Intel Dual Core
- RAM: at least 2GB (Recommended 4GB)
- OS: Runs on Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, XP.
- GPU: DirectX 11 supported GPU or graphics card.
- Disk space: 1GB at least (5GB recommended)
Highlights & Features
SmartGaGa is built-in with Smart Mode which makes the mobile game experience on PC as good as PC games.
Turbo GPU Technology
Turbo GPU technology gives the best game frame rate. Because of this, SmartGaGa has no limitations. Moreover, the High Frame Rate is the power behind this high-performance emulator.
Titan Engine is the world’s leading non-virtualized emulator technology. It means unlike BlueStacks, MeMu, Gameloop, and other heavyweight emulators, SmartGaGa does not require CPU virtualization enabled.
Thus, it has become famous for reducing machine load and memory consumption. SmartGaGa can even run on a low-end computer with 2GB RAM.
Same like other emulators, SmartGaGa is also available for free. So, players can save their money from wasting it on different types of emulators.
- File Name: Setup_AndroidFs712_1.1.646.1.exe
- Supported OS: Windows 10, Windows 8x, Windows 7
- File Size: 286.83 MB
- Author: Player First Technology
How to install SmartGaGa Emulator
- Click the Download Link Given on this page.
- After a successful download, click on the file twice to run the installation process.
3. Accept the license agreement.
4. Choose the location of the file and click on the install button to install the program.
5. Follow the Windows Installation instruction that appears until finished.
6. Now, the software will be installed on your device.
7. Double click on the icon to run the Application into your PC.
Fix: Network initialization failed
For the first time run, the emulator might require the Internet with the following error message:
Error: Network initialization failed, please check your internet connection is available. Report.
Don’t panic when this error message appears. You just need to connect your computer/laptop or desktop PC to the Internet for the first time running the emulator only. After that, you can use the SmartGaGa emulator without the Internet (offline mode) if you like so.
PROS & CONS
- A good number of customizable option
- Runs smoothly on a low-spec computer
- Can choose the resolution on games
- Not so different from other emulators
- Basic looking interface
- GUI only includes the Android platform itself
- No tutorial
How to use SmartGaGa
How to open Smart GaGa Emulator on Windows?
After a successful installation, you will find an application icon either on the desktop or start menu. Alternatively, you may use the Windows search feature to locate the emulator.
If worse comes to worst and you can not locate the app anywhere after installation, just navigate to the following directory path in Windows Explorer:
C:\Program Files (x86)\SmartGaGa\ProjectTitan\Engine
Most of the emulator controls are configured by the options panel on the right side of the app player. This options panel has the following controls to tune the emulator:
- Shake the device
- GPS settings
- Increase/decrease volume
- Install external APK file
- Keyboard setting
Let’s dig into deep details of each option one by one.
Settings are primarily divided into three sections:
Here you will find configurations for Exit options, Language, Android version [KitKat or Nougat], and screenshots folder.
- Improve: help the developers improve the product by sending essential information in the background. This option is turned on by default, you can uncheck the box if you do not like to send any reports about your device or anything else to the emulator development team.
- Exit options
- Prompt message
- Exit directly
- Minimize to the system tray
- Turk Dili
- Android: Select the Android version
- Auto (default)
- Android 4.4.2 (KitKat)
- Android 7.1.2 (Nougat)
- Screenshots: Select the screenshots folder location
This configuration allows you to adjust Resolution for Tablet mode, Mobile mode or custom mode, CPU/RAM allocation, Renderer engine [DirectX or OpenGL], etc.
- Resolution: Adjust the screen resolution for tablet, phone or custom.
- 1920 x 1080 (DPI 280)
- 1600 x 900 (DPI 240)
- 1280 x 720 (DPI 240)
- 960 x 540 (DPI 160)
- 1080 x 1920 (DPI 480)
- 900 x 1600 (DPI 320)
- 720 x 1280 (DPI 320)
- 540 x 960 (DPI 240)
- Custom: Set the custom values for the following parameters:
- Auto (Default)
- 1 core
- 2 cores
- 3 cores
- 4 cores
- Auto (Default)
- DirectX (default; and recommended too)
- Independent Graphics
- Playback: Select your preferred playback device
- Microphone: Choose a microphone if you have more than one
This setting panel lets you fine-tune special options for PUBG Mobile, Game resolution [720, 1080, 2K] and Render quality.
- 720 (Default)
- 1080 (Graphics card >= [at least or above] GTX750ti
- 2k (Graphics card >= [at least or above] GTX960
- Renderer Quality
Here is a full overview of SmartGaGa Settings >>
Shake the device
Sometimes we need to shake our mobile device for performing some activity or action. You may have experienced some apps or games which need your device to shake.
Whatever the reason may be, this emulator also has a button which shakes the device.
Search and set any location worldwide by using the GPS features. You can set any location using the location name as well as longitude (lng) and latitude (lat). These features allow you to precisely search and set your desired location or country/city virtually.
Another useful feature of this emulator is multi instances. Take advantage of computer/PC big screen which allows you to open multiple instances of games/apps in multiple windows, simultaneously.
It means you can play more than one instance of the same or different games at the same time. Saying it better, an experience like you have many Android devices in front of you for playing your favorite games and gain “unfair advantage” of Android PC emulator.
Capture the screenshot of the device screen using the Screen capture button. Taking screenshots is not a big deal on mobile phones and tablets. The benefits of screenshot double up in games.
configure ps4 Smartgaga control on pc
Play free fire, PUBG Mobile, Call of Duty Mobile on Smartgaga
SmartGaGa is one of the best Android Emulators designed for FPS games like Free Fire, PUBG Mobile, Cyber Hunter, etc. Basically, it is a free computer utility program that Acts as an Android Emulator. The App is powered by Titan game engine and Turbo GPU technology, ensuring that your mobile game will run smoothly on your PC.