Typically new PUBG expansions drop near the beginning of the month, and so patch 1.0 is officially available starting today. What’s unique about this release is that it marks the first time the game has been updated without taking the servers offline in order to ensure a better gaming experience for players, which is nice to see. Beyond the new method to push updates, players can expect to find an all-new Nordic-style map Livik, a map-exclusive vehicle, and two new map-exclusive firearms.
Since there’s a new map available in today’s update, PUBG Corporation has been kind enough to create a trailer for the Play Store listing, which you can watch above. As you can see, the Livik map offers many different terrains, and so you’ll have to adjust your play as you go. It would also appear that 15-minute matches will be the norm for the Livik map, which is great for those that prefer quick sessions. Just keep in mind that Livik is still a beta map, and so adjustments and improvements are expected as things move forward.
What’s new in PUBG Mobile 1.0 Updates
- All-new Map elements: The new update brings fresh elements such as forgotten trenches, tree-trunk barriers, abandoned tanks and bunkers to provide new ways for players to devise strategies and tactics when duking it out for Chicken Dinners.
- Large resource point changes: The new update also brings some changes to the popular in-game destinations such as Sosnovka Military Base, Mylta Power, Mansion, Prison, Mine Zone and more are receiving rebalanced loot, gear and other resources. Players can expect richer scavenges in rural areas for a more balanced experience and different strategies, even though they are so familiar with the old places.
- Building changes – The 1.0 update also brings altered and improved buildings and shelters around New Erangel. New strategies will be needed based on the building changes, that players need to change the defence and attack methods accordingly.
- Revamped visuals – Lighting systems have been upgraded, giving more life to the vegetation, sky, and water effect. As a result, players can see reflections on the water and indirect light from the sun. The models and texture quality are also improved, to give battles a more realistic feel, such as buildings and environment textures, particles, smoke, air blasts, muzzle flashes, and the scope interaction. The “Ultra HD” function can be unlocked for the highest graphic quality. The graphic improvement is offering an unprecedented high-quality experience in mobile device while keeping a smooth combat experience and classic gameplay.
“After many months of repeated analysis, refinement, and testing, the PUBG MOBILE team has updated the game’s most popular map with changes that not only enhance the constantly-improving visuals and performance but also ensure high-quality original gameplay. The new Erangel map was updated with these main parts: all-new map elements, large resource point changes, redesigned buildings, and the revamped visuals,” the team said in a statement on Monday.
Apart from the new features, PUBG Mobile will also see the revamped user interface and interactive experiences that have been completely overhauled.
Another upgrade will see the games, community, and purchases separated into three different spaces, enabling quick and easy access for players, and creating a simple and clean interface, helping players quickly locate their required functions. In addition, players can customize their layout for more comfortable operations.
Snow Paradise in Erangel 2.0:
Sep 8, 2020
Varies with device
How To Install PUBG Mobile in Android Devices:
2. unzip OBB Data Using Es file Explorer
3. Now Install PUBG APK, Run and Close PUBG
4. Copy Obb Folder com.tencent.ig
5. Goto Android>OBB> Paste Here
ALL-NEW LIVIK MAP DROPS INTO PUBG MOBILE FOR HIGH-INTENSITY CHICKEN DINNERS
The 1.0 update delivers the mobile-exclusive new map Livik with new gear, vehicles, fresh gameplay, events, and more. now you can get pubg redeem codes for free.
At the size of merely two-by-two kilometers, Livik is primed for epic 52-player showdowns, providing fast-paced action-packed gameplay with around 15 minutes per match. Livia introduces map-exclusive gear and vehicles, such as the P90 sub-machinegun, Mk12 marksman rifle, and Monster Truck vehicle. The map is still in its Beta stage, and will continually be updated to improve the gaming experience.
Today’s massive 1.0 content update delivers a wave of fresh additions such as:
Bonfire Mode Gameplay
Players who queue for Erangel and Miramar have the chance to experience this new game type, where three unique items can be found around the maps. Small Statues can be burned to earn supplies and special event items. Secondly, Giant Statues has multiple construction stages, which changes as the event progresses. It burns in the final stage. Finally, Statue Camps will be set up around Statues, and supplies can be found inside the tents.
Livik Firearm Special Training Event
During the event period, players can discover Experimental Trial Weapon Crates around Livik, which contain special weapons. In addition to modified names, icons, and finishes, special weapons offer slightly stronger attributes than normal weapons, which can provide essential advantages on the battlefield.
The popular social area where up to 20 players can interact in real-time has been improved with new features, including trenches in the Shooting Range, added launchers to hot air balloons, fresh Bubble Emotes, and more. Players can also go head-to-head in the new firearm-specific quick draw duel and participate in the Elite Challenge to practice marksmanship.
Additional features are also part of the 1.0 update:
· New Arena Attachment – Players can new equip the new Barrel Extender muzzle attachment to most sniper rifles, rifles, and SMGs. The attachment increases the firearm’s range and reduces damage reduction due to distance
· Season Warmup Event – At the end of Season 13, players can enlist in four-person teams in Classic Mode to complete missions and earn several Season 14 ranking points
· Basic Combat Balances – Several improvements have been made to the Pick-Up tab, Combat Operation settings, Parachuting Gauge display and more
· Miscellaneous Improvements – System features, Radio messages, Vouchers, the Guncraft system, firearm attachment finish features, download speeds, Achievements and Achievement Rankings, Clan classification, Ace Badge features, Settings features and Brothers in Arms have all been adjusted, balanced and improved.
Following this massive update, more information will be released soon about upcoming PUBG MOBILE Ancient Secret Special Mode, Team Gun Game, and Royale Pass Season 14.
PUBG MOBILE is available to download for free on the App Store and Google Play.
ABOUT PUBG MOBILE
PUBG MOBILE is based on PLAYERUNKNOWN’S BATTLEGROUNDS, the phenomenon that took the world of interactive entertainment by storm in 2017. Up to 100 players parachute onto a remote island to battle in a winner-takes-all showdown. Players must locate and scavenge their own weapons, vehicles, and supplies, and defeat every player in a visually and tactically rich battleground that forces players into a shrinking play zone.