PUBG MOBILE 1.3 3rd anniversary Season 18 Update Announcement
- Anniversary Celebration! Party on and join in at the electronic music festival.
- Hundred Rhythms: Upgrade skills and enjoy a new experience.
- Clowns’ Tricks: Pranks and Graffiti Galore!
- Beware the Karakin! Battle it out in an all-new map.
- Royale Pass S18: The HUNDRED RHYTHMS Music Party Begins
To give everyone a better gaming experience, PUBG MOBILE will be pushing out updates starting from March 9. The server will not be taken offline for this update. This update requires 640 MB of storage space on Android devices. The iOS version requires 1.55 GB. Please note that players on different versions cannot team up with each other, so please update as soon as possible.
Update the game between March 9 and March 14 (UTC+0) to get:
- 3,000 BP
- 100 AG
- Cute Kitten – Pan (3d)
New Modes, New Experiences
Hundred Rhythms Mode (From March 9)
A hundred Rhythms arrived in Erangel, get the party started at the electronic music festival. The Music Armband grants 3 special skills. Choose a skill that suits you, upgrade the skill by collecting scattered cassettes, and dominate the battlefield with the help of your skill. Choose Erangel in the map selection screen to experience this exclusive gameplay mode.
What’s new in PUBG Mobile 1.3.1 Beta Updates
March, 9, 2021
Varies with device
PUBG Mobile Global Version APK + OBB DATA
How To Install PUBG Mobile in Android Devices:
2. unzip OBB Data Using Es file Explorer
3. Now Install PUBG APK, Run and Close PUBG
4. Copy Obb Folder com.tencent.ig
5. Goto Android>OBB> Paste Here
- A screen requiring players to choose a skill will appear on Spawn Island. Players will need to choose 1:the Guardian Armband, Recon Armband, or Camouflage Armband before the match begins.
- Players will get 3 skills after selecting a skill. The first is an active skill that grants the player a powerful ability; the other two are passive skills that grant the player buffs. Players will start the match with just the core skill and will need to get cassettes to unlock the passive skills.
- In each match, 3 electronic music squares will spawn on Erangel. One of them will always spawn on Spawn Island, while the other 2 will spawn in random locations. The electronic music festival playing dance music awaits your exploration.
- Armband Abilities:
- Guardian Armband:
- Music Barrier – When used, this skill activates a device that generates a semi-transparent column-shaped barrier that reduces the damage taken from bullets.
- Music Conversion – This skill activates an interactive feature for the barrier generator. Players can use this feature to disable the barrier and recover the Energy of allies within range instead.
- Pop Metal – Players and their allies will have decreased reload time when they are inside the barrier.
- Guardian Armband:
- Recon Armband:
- Sonic Scan – After using this skill, the player throws a scanning device forward to scan and mark enemies.
- Encore – Players will recover Health after knocking out marked enemies.
- Sound Burst – When there are marked enemies, your ammo will carry an electric charge that deals damage over time to enemies hit.
- Camouflage Armband:
- Stealth – After using this skill, the player’s outfit changes to a Ghillie Suit for a period of time. The weapons and backpack on the player’s back will be concealed during this period.
- Surveillance – A UI tip will appear on the screen if there are any enemies nearby.
- Breathing Easy – If the player hasn’t taken any damage recently, the player will gradually recover Health.
Clowns’ Tricks Gameplay (From March 31)
Clowns have arrived at the Anniversary Celebration Square and are graffitiing all over the place. A Clown Shop Vehicle has been placed here in Erangel. Players can collect Clown Tokens and exchange them for items such as normal combat supplies and special strategic items in the Clown Shop Vehicle.
New Dream Team Gameplay is Here!
Cheer Park Upgrades
1. Love Upgrades: Travel to Cheer Park Island via the pier to find a giant bunny doll.
2. Interactions Filled With Love: Project a love note in the air with the names of the sender and recipient. Take a ride on the hot air balloon and two-seater swing!
Dream Team Events
1. Collect seeds and plant Heart Trees for surprise gifts!
2. Team up with friends in the Dream Team event to unlock a permanent set!
3. Follow B.Duck as it tours Erangel!