BlueStacks is the first production desktop software that allows you to use your favorite mobile games and apps on a Windows PC. You can download apps like Angry Birds Space, Candy Crush Saga, Telegram, Temple Run 2, Evernote, or Documents to Go directly into Software or sync the apps from your phone using the Cloud Connect Android app. Basically, this application is an Android Emulator. Play PubG or Fortnite mobile on BlueStacks 10 App Player!
The latest version of BlueStacks has been updated in November 2019 and is available for free download. This update includes bug fixes and performance improvements. Get it now and enjoy a smooth and seamless gaming experience on your PC!
BlueStacks Download (2022 Latest) for Windows 10, 8, 7 – BlueStacks is an Android emulator that lets you enjoy all kinds of apps and video games from your smartphone or tablet, directly on your computer. Based on Layercake technology, BlueStacks can run over 96% of the two million+ apps available on the Google Play Store.
BlueStacks 5 was launched in 2021 and since then, it has become one of the most popular Android emulators with over 500 million downloads. BlueStacks App Player is free to download and use. There are two versions available: The free version which allows you to use any app or game for free. And the premium version gives you access to premium features and
Features and Highlights
Play with preset controls or customize them.
Improve your aim and reaction time with the keyboard, and mouse.
Move your hero freely or cast different skills with your mouse and keyboard.
Play multiple games simultaneously.
Replicate actions in multiple instances in real-time.
Record and replay actions with a single keypress.
Optimize PC usage when running multiple instances.
Play any Android game in your local language.
Lock/ free cursor automatically in shooting games.
Reroll faster with multiple instances.
Automate repetitive in-game tasks.
Enable higher frame rates for smoother gameplay.
Play Android games in full HD.
Show Off Your Greatest Gaming Moments
A Screenshot is Worth a Million Words
Is BlueStacks Safe and Good?
BlueStacks is completely 100% Safe for use in any system! Also, It`s not a cryptocurrency miner by checking the app’s resource consumption in the task manager.
How to Install BlueStacks Android Emulator on Windows 10/8/7?
- First, click the “Download” button from FileHorse.com
- Once the installer has finished downloading open it to begin the installation process
- The default installation location should be fine… advanced users can change the location if they desire
- It runs best with the following enabled: App store access and Application Communications
- Then click the “Install” button to start the process, this will take a few minutes
- Click “Finish” and the Software will open
Recommended System Requirements
- OS: Windows 10
- Processor: Intel or AMD Multi-Core Processor with Single Thread benchmark score > 1000
- Graphics Card: Intel/Nvidia/ATI, Onboard or Discrete controller with benchmark score >= 750.
- RAM: 8 GB or higher
- Storage: SSD (5GB Free Disk Space)
Note: Requires .NET Framework.