PUBG Mobile Lite 1.0.0 update for Android & PC
PUBG Mobile Lite New Version 1.0.0 update has officially added to Google Play Store and the game servers status is now live. The latest update has brought several bug fix sensitivity & additions to the game, including a Payload 2.0 in the Varenga map, a P90 SMG, and the winner pass update.
Steps to download and install PUBG Mobile Lite 1.0.0 update OBB File + APK
Download the link of PUBG Mobile Lite New OBB + APK File 2020:
- Download the APK file of the game from the above link.
- Open file manager on your phone and click on the downloaded file, called PUBG Mobile Lite .apk
- Allow installation from unknown sources if you haven’t enabled it yet, by navigating to Settings>Safety and Privacy> Install apps from Unknown Sources.
- Once the installation of the APK file gets completed, create a new folder ‘com.tencent.iglite’ in Android/OBB.
- No Need to downloaded the OBB file of the game in this directory.
- Open the PUBG Mobile Lite app and enjoy the game in the USA.
Note: Please uninstall PUBG Lite beta or any old version 0.19.0 First
As mentioned earlier, the New size of the update is around 566MB. Thus, players have to make sure that their phones have enough storage space to accommodate PUBG Mobile Lite. In case the downloaded file indicates an error saying ‘There was a problem parsing the package’, then consider downloading both the APK and OBB files and installing them again.
What should be the sensitivity in PUBG Mobile Lite?
- PUBG Mobile Lite Update is one of the most popular battle royale games on the mobile platform.
- Having optimal sensitivity settings can help players perform to their potential in the game.
PUBG Mobile Lite, like its better version, is competing, and the players desire to reach the highest tiers and play with the elite. Having a decent sensitivity setting that suits you always helps in enhancing the gameplay.
So many users look for the best sensitivity setting. If you are one of them, then here are the best such settings in PUBG Mobile Lite. Also, this article is for non-gyroscope users.
PUBG Mobile Lite best sensitivity settings 2020
This sensitivity is for the eye-button. It is used to look nearby for enemies when walking. Having it on the far side of the scale will cause hindrance, so you can keep it at default.
Camera settings affect you when looking around, while scoped in or out. It determines the movement of the camera angle when you aren’t shooting.
- No Scope: 105-115%
- Red Dot, Holographic, Aim Assist: 55-60%
- 2x Scope: 33-38%
- 3x Scope: 28-33%
- 4x ACOG Scope, VSS: 22-27%
- 6x Scope: 18-21%
- 8x Scope: 13-17%
The ADS sensitivity settings are one of the most crucial settings in PUBG Mobile Lite. It aids you in compensating for the recoil of the weapon by dragging the thumb downwards.
Here is the recommended range for the ADS settings:
- No Scope: 105-115%
- Red Dot, Holographic, Aim Assist: 60-65%
- 2x Scope: 38-42%
- 3x Scope: 28-33%
- 4x ACOG Scope, VSS: 20-25%
- 6x Scope: 17-20%
- 8x Scope: 12-16%
The settings discussed above are not the rule of thumb, and you can change them as per your decision. You must note that copying the exact sensitivity wouldn’t accept any goods. You would have to alter them based on preference and the device being used, and also based on your personal experiences.
Basic Requirements of PUBG Mobile Lite
If you want to play PUBG mobile without lag then your Android phone must meet these basic requirements:
- Operating System: Android 5.1 or Higher Version
- Storage:5 GB Free
- RAM: 2 GB
- Processor: Snapdragon 430/Kirin -655 or higher
- GPU: Adreno 505/Mali T830 or higher
How do I fix PUBG Mobile Lite?
here are some basic settings and tips to fix lags in the lite version.
- Make sure that you have installed the latest version of PUBG mobile Lite on your device.
- Make sure your phone and your phone’s OS is compatible with the PUBG Mobile.
- Make sure your device has enough internal memory storage.
- Make sure that you have a good internet connection and that is not interrupted on your Android phone.
Pubg Lite Low-end settings for 2GB RAM mobile:
- Turn off shadows
- Put graphics to “Smooth”
- Put FPS as high as you can
- Turn off Anti-aliasing