To upload pictures to Xbox One from your iPhone, you will need to have the Xbox app installed on your phone. Once the app is installed, follow these steps:
- Connect your iPhone to the same Wi-Fi network as your Xbox One.
- Open the Xbox app on your iPhone and sign in with your Xbox account.
- On the main screen of the app, tap the “My Games & Apps” button.
- In the “My Games & Apps” screen, tap the “Apps” tab.
- Scroll down and tap the “Xbox One SmartGlass” app.
- In the Xbox One SmartGlass app, tap the “Connect” button.
- Select your Xbox One from the list of available devices.
- Once your iPhone is connected to your Xbox One, tap the “Media” button in the Xbox One SmartGlass app.
- In the “Media” screen, tap the “Pictures” option.
- Tap the “Add” button, then select the pictures you want to upload from your iPhone’s photo library.
- The selected pictures will be uploaded to your Xbox One and added to your Pictures library. You can access them by navigating to the Pictures app on your Xbox One.
Note: You may need to enable the “Media Sharing” feature on your Xbox One in order for this process to work. To do this, go to the “Settings” menu on your Xbox One, then select “Media & Blu-Ray” and turn on the “Media Sharing” option.