PUBG Mobile download new update 2021- Godzilla vs Kong
- Titan Strikes: Join in the battle of the Titans
- Microcosm: Experience the charm of being small
- New TDM: Feel the exhilaration of assault
- OTS Mode: Learn the art of sharpshooting
- Royale Pass S19: Traverse—Fantastic Adventures of the Little Guys
To give everyone a better gaming experience, PUBG MOBILE will be pushing out updates starting from May 11. The server will not be taken offline for this update. This update requires 660 MB of storage space on Android devices. The iOS version requires 1.67 GB. Please note that players on different versions cannot team up with each other, so please update as soon as possible.
Update to the new version between May 11 and May 16 (UTC 0) to get:
- 2888 BP
- 100 AG
- Banana Bonanza (3 d) *1
Titan Strikes: How to Play (Titans arrive on Erangel on May 11, Sanhok on May 15, and Livik on May 20, event ends on June 8)
Mysterious Titans have struck, and monsters from beneath the earth’s surface are rising up and forming settlements! Experience the shock and thrill of seeing the Titans up close on the map! There are three mysterious Titans in total that can be found on Erangel, Sanhok, and Livia, respectively. An entrance will appear on the map once the gameplay is available. Simply select the entrance to start the gameplay.
The Titans will first make a spectacular entrance on Spawn Island. After combat begins, the Titan will start moving along a random path across the map and interact with the newly added camps and monster settlements. Take your time to explore these new elements, including the camps of the Apex Expeditionary Army, monster settlements, and Titan Crystals!
What’s new in PUBG Mobile 1.4.0 2021 Updates
Want to win an awesome permanent outfit award and say hi to your favorite Titan while you’re at it?! 😏 Then check out our new Power of Titans Event! 💙⚡
— PUBG MOBILE (@PUBGMOBILE) May 11, 2021
May, 10, 2021
Varies with device
PUBG Mobile Global Version APK + OBB DATA
How To Install PUBG Mobile in Android Devices:
2. unzip OBB Data Using Es file Explorer
3. Now Install PUBG APK, Run and Close PUBG
4. Copy Obb Folder com.tencent.ig
5. Goto Android>OBB> Paste Here
- When a Titan runs across a monster settlement, its natural instincts take over, and it will take no mercy on the underground monsters at its feet.
- The Titans do not have fond memories of the Apex Expeditionary Army, which is why they will destroy all Apex camps in their way.
- While the Titans aren’t normally hostile to players, too many players at any one location can irritate them. Watch out for attacks from an irate giant!
- Gifts from the Titans:
- Titans gradually absorb energy emanating from the earth. Once the energy reaches a certain threshold, the Titans release it and create Titan Crystals around them. Different types of Titan Crystals have different effects.
- Erangel Titan Crystal: A special throwable item that knocks back enemies and burns them
- Sanhok Titan Crystal: A special crystal that enhances the player’s abilities, such as running speed and jumping height
- Livik Titan Crystal: An item that can be used to detect enemies in the vicinity for a brief period
- Apex Camps
- The camps of the Apex Expeditionary Army hold a wealth of supplies. Players can enter and collect these supplies after a Titan has destroyed the camp.
- Monster Settlements
- Monsters that have been living underground are drawn to the surface by the energy radiated by the Titans. They are hostile and will attack players who stray too close. Defeating these monsters could yield useful resources and rewards.
- The Livik Titan
- The Titan on Livik has unique electromagnetic abilities that affect the Blue Zone and cause it to shift every once in a while. The Titan’s electromagnetic energy forms a special scan circle that the player can enter to collect Titan Crystals. However, doing so will also expose their positions to other players.
Titan Last Stand (May 25 – June 8)
The Monarch Expeditionary Team boarded an aircraft carrier in search of traces of Godzilla in the sea. Little did they expect that they’d get caught up in a battle between Titans.
A helicopter will appear in the Lobby UI. Tap on the helicopter to enter and start playing Titan Last Stand. Points earned during the event can be used to exchange for event rewards.
Microcosm (June 9 – July 5)
Transform into a mini Insectoid, stay out of sight, traverse wormholes, and experience the magical microscopic world! Just make sure to avoid Pans!
- How to Play:
- Five labs will appear on Erangel, each with multiple interactive facilities. Interact with the labs’ Quantum Transformation Device to miniaturize yourself and become an Insectoid. (Insectoids can also fly at a low altitude!)
- After transforming into an Insectoid, players will receive a special Insectoid weapon that allows them to engage in battle with other Insectoids. While Insectoids cannot be hurt by ordinary ammo, they can still take damage from Pans.
- Insectoids have a special visual ability that allows them to see the Luminators scattered throughout the map. Collect Laminators and exchange them in the Energy Store for combat supplies, or use them to open a wormhole to travel from one lab to another.
- Lab Facilities:
- Quantum Transformation Device: Players can use this device to transform into an Insectoid or go back to normal size.
- Energy Store: Exchange Luminators for combat supplies here.
- Wormhole Device: Players can use their Luminators to open a wormhole and use it to travel from one lab to another.
New Arena Map: The Hangar (starts June 1)
Supported modes: Team Deathmatch, Arena Training, and Team Gun Game
A hangar on a huge ship floating on a vast ocean. With plenty of covers, players can set foot outside start the fun. A tense and fast-paced battlefield, offering a range of tactical choices: get up close and personal, or hang back. But whatever you do, you won’t survive without fast reactions and seamless cooperation with your teammates.
- Team Deathmatch: Unlimited respawns. Eliminating enemies rewards players +1 point., and the first team to eliminate the target number of enemies wins.
- Arena Training: Players can freely select weapons from the Spawn Point without having to set up a Loadout.
- Team Gun Game: All players start with the same weapons, which can be upgraded by eliminating opponents. The winner is the first team to eliminate the opponent with the ultimate weapon, the Pan, or the team with the highest score when the countdown ends