Tencent’s Android emulator lets you play mobile games on your PC or laptop. Recently Tencent Games as the publisher of PUBG Mobile released an Android emulator specifically for Tencent games, especially PUBG Mobile.
The emulator is called Tencent Gaming Buddy, currently, it is still in beta, not only keyboard controls on this emulator, you can play PUBG Mobile or other games using the Joy Stick.
There are high graphic settings for PUBG Mobile from 720p to 2K Ultra HD resolution, which later makes the game graphics more detailed and good. Besides that, you also don’t need to be confused anymore in setting keyboard controls, because they are set from there.
In order for the match to be fair, those of you who play PUBG Mobile on the emulator, will later fight and meet emulator players again, won’t meet players from smartphone users.
Minimum Requirements for Tencent Gaming Buddy (Beta)
- CPU: Dual-core from Intel or AMD at 1.8 GHz.
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce 8600 / 9600GT, ATI / AMD Radeon HD2600 / 3600.
- Memory: at least 3GB of RAM
- OS: Windows 10, 8.1, 8 and 7
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 1GB of free storage
How to Play PUBG Mobile on PC / Laptop Using the Tencent Gaming Buddy Emulator
- Visit and download the emulator installer: installer file size is approximate 10MB
- The installation is quite easy, double-click on the GameDownload_PUBG_MOBILE_100103_1.0.5077.123.exe file, then an installation window will appear, here click Customize> Browse if you want to specify a directory/folder for the game files, after setting click Install
- After the emulator installation is complete, later it will download the PUBG Mobile game file, and the Emulator, wait for it to finish.
- If everything is finished, click Play, then you will enter the login menu here. You can use Facebook to log in to the game.
After entering the game menu, you no longer need to adjust the keyboard controls, but you can also change the control keys, on the Key Mapping menu to the right of the “Keyboard” icon.
In addition, if you want to adjust the graphics, resolution, and other performance settings of the emulator, click on the three-line icon above, then select Settings.
How do I Update Gameloop Emulator?
If you want to update your Gameloop emulator, you need to go to the top right and click the three bars. You will see an update click it. Ensure that you have a good internet connection before you begin your upgrade.
How to Install Games on Gameloop?
Now your Gameloop download is complete, and you are done installing it on your Windows 10 or Mac PC. It is now time to install games on Gameloop. You can install games manually or directly from the game center.