Playing games like Free Fire is quickly becoming a means of coping with tension in everyday life for people worldwide. Mobile gaming provides easy access for consumers and anyone can download and enjoy millions of free games.
Free Fire began in 2017. Due to their special nature and simple gameplay, it was an immediate success. It also facilitates the socialization of players’ homes with friends.
☠️ What is flying hack? ☠️
Flying hack allows hackers to float in the air and take advantage of height difference to…
However, some players use hacks from third parties to achieve an unfair advantage over others. This incident not only damages the game but also undermines the competitive credibility of the game.
As a consequence, new approaches for dealing with this problem are still established.
Here’s an update for all of our players! In the last two weeks, the total accounts we’ve banned amounted to 1,045,826….
Garena removed cheaters from the game to counter these cheaters and uphold fair play. In the last two weeks, 1,045,826 accounts for different cheat have been banned by developers. Free Fire claims that 50% of the cheaters were banned because of players posting.
Garena suspended 1,335,831 cheating accounts in the last previous update. This time, 21% fewer cheaters were banned.
Free Fire has stopped 27,420 accounts from containing hackers. In the last article, the devs barred the players from playing with more than 80,290 players.
A break-up of the banned Free Fire accounts
Here is a detailed account of the percentage of hacking software used by players in the last two weeks:
- 62% of the cheats were banned due to auto-aim usage. Auto-aim is used to shoot enemies automatically using third-party scripts.
- 12% got barred due to teleportation usage. This is used to instantly move from one location to another without covering the actual physical distance.
- 4% were suspended due to the use of an ability to move through covers and walls.
- 5% were banned due to the usage of antenna hacks. These hacks are used to know the enemies’ position.
- The remaining 17% got banned due to unspecified reasons.
Free Fire developers have also adjusted anti-hack measures and optimized their detection methods for a better experience.