BATTLEGROUNDS MOBILE INDIA (BGMI) is one of the biggest mobile games in the world Developed by Krafton.
Krafton has combined elements from across the BATTLEGROUNDS MOBILE INDIA franchise including characters, maps, features, and weapons to produce one amazing game. Due to this, many traditional BATTLEGROUNDS MOBILE INDIA fans have been wondering how to play the game on PC.
BGMI can be played on PC using Gameloop, which is Tencent’s official emulator for playing Android games on PC. Don’t use any other emulator for playing the game as you may get banned.
To play CBattlegrounds Mobile India on PC, follow these steps:
- Download and install Gameloop. The download link for the setup can be found here. The setup size is less than 10MB.
- OR use BATTLEGROUNDS MOBILE INDIA (BGMI) Bluestacks
- Launch Gameloop and navigate to the Game Center from the list at the left of the window. You’ll find yourself on a screen that looks like this:
- You’ll be able to spot Battlegrounds Mobile India beta on the screen. If it isn’t there, use the search option at the top left of the window to search for the game.
- Click on the game and you should see an Install option in the bottom right.
- Clicking on the Install option will download and install the game on your computer.
- Once this is done, head to the My Games tab from the list on the left of the window. Click on Play to launch the game.
The controls for the game will already be present in the emulator. Once the game is launched, you should be able to see the default controllers on the right of the window. Alternatively, you can set custom controls by clicking on the key mapping option on the right of the window.
BATTLEGROUNDS MOBILE INDIA identifies that you’re playing using an emulator and puts you in a separate matchmaking lobby. If you play using an emulator, you’ll be put up against players who are also using an emulator. If you invite a friend who’s playing on mobile, then you’ll be matched against other teams who have both mobile and emulator players as well. While the global version hasn’t revealed how matchmaking works, it’s highly likely that the same thing applies to it as well.
Note: BGMI is still in the Beta stage, which means it is still not available for many users on mobile itself. Once it releases officially, it will require permissions from the Game team (BGMI), and then it will be optimized for the emulator. After this, it has to go through Beta tests, and if it passes the tests, it will be released officially in Gameloop. We appreciate your patience until then. Thank you.