Fix Lags in Tencent GameLoop (Gaming Buddy)
Gameloop 3 is one of the best emulators available for playing mobile versions of the game on Desktop Computers. Specially PUBG mobile, Call of Duty, Free Fire, Fortnite, etc the most popular title in battle-royal games so far. This emulator belongs to Tencent Games as an official emulator for the PUBG Mobile game. The real story began when survey reports illuminate some astonishing facts about game emulators. Showing that most of the users are playing mobile versions of the game on their desktops by using various tools and emulators. So the Tencent games did not come slow in this race, they also launched “Tencent Gaming Buddy” for Player Unknown Battle Ground (PUBG) mobile game.
- Operating System: Windows 7, 8, 8.1 & 10.
- CPU: Intel Core i5 4500 / Amd Fx-4300 series.
- Ram: 6 GB of Ram.
- GPU: Nvidia GTX 950 / AMD R7 360
- Storage: 10 GB minimum
- Operating System: Windows 10 with 64 Bit.
- CPU: Intel Core i5 7500 / Amd Ryzen5 1600.
- Ram: 8 GB of Ram
- GPU: Nvidia GTX 1060 / AMD Radeon Rx 480.
- Storage: 15 GB minimum.
Tencent Emulator Settings:
- Download and Install Tencent Gaming Buddy on PC/Laptop.
- Run emulator, At the right corner look for 3 lines icon & click on it.
- Then go to settings from there, you will see Basics, Engine & Game option.
- Leave basic option default & click on Engine.
- Select DirectX+ and all 3 options below it, excluding “prioritizing dedicated GPU”.
- Keep Anti-Aliasing option Close.
- For the memory portion, select ram according to specs of your PC/Laptop.
- Leave the processor portion to auto.
- Set resolution at 1024×576 scale, if your display supports it.
- Set DPI at the lowest value of 160.
- Choose the relevant setting of the playback & recording portion accordingly.
- In the game option, choose default gaming resolution which is 720p.
- At last, adjust display quality smoothly from given options.
Let’s check out these specific settings in detail.
- Open the emulator and go to settings following the above-mentioned procedure.
- Click on engine option, select smart mode and choose all 4 portions below it.
- Choose Anti-Aliasing at balance.
- Set memory according to Ram capacity of your PC/Laptop.
- In the processor portion, keep it auto.
- Adjust the resolution scale according to the specs of your display panel.
- Opt for DPI settings at the value 480.
- Adopt playback and recording settings in consonance with your system’s audio specs.
- Afterward, click on the game option and select gaming resolution in relevancy with your display panel.
- In the end, keep display quality HD to attain sharp texture quality.
Similarly, save the changes and restart the Tencent emulator. Run PUBG and go to the graphics settings in-game. Set graphics to HD or HDR and frame rate to the extreme. Below that enable Anti-Aliasing and disable auto adjust graphics setting. Click on ok to implement changes, here you go the game is ready to play on superior FPS without any lag or stuttering.
Best Ways To Fix Lag in Tencent Gaming Buddy (Gameloop)
1. Set your Power Plan Mode to “High-Performance” Mode
A computer is designed in such a way to provide a better battery life by reducing the performance of your system.