Want to play PUBG Mobile at work or college? If so, you need a VPN for your device. Below we’ll let you know which are the best apps and ways that can help protect yourself from DDoS attacks while downloading the LITE version of this game abroad!
We all want the best for our favorite game, and that means we need access to as much content from anywhere in the world. While PUBG Mobile can sometimes be found where you live or work – so long as they have an internet connection- if not then using a VPN is an option worth exploring! There are plenty of benefits when it comes down to playing with skins available only within certain borders: maybe your country doesn’t allow them at all while others do; having more options makes sure there will always be something new coming out no matter what kind of gamer.
A Virtual Private Network (VPN) is a great way to bypass internet blocking and tracker, as well as playing PUBG, Fortnite, Call of duty mobile, or Free Fire. Once connected through one of these services your IP address will change so that you are connecting from another country in order to make it more difficult for employers/governments to monitor what websites you visit online.
Best VPNs for PUBG
- NordVPN: Our #1 choice for PUBG. This service offers blazing speeds, strong security features, a strict no-logging policy, and access to over 5,000 high-speed servers worldwide. Includes a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- Surfshark: Best budget alternative. This VPN has no connection limit. It also offers decent speeds and a strong commitment to your security.
- ExpressVPN: This service boasts fast speeds, strong security, and servers in more than 90 countries.
- CyberGhost: Provides fast connections, unlimited bandwidth, and a wide range of powerful yet easy-to-use security features.
- IPVanish: With very high speeds, unlimited bandwidth, and a zero-logs policy, IPVanish makes it easy to unblock and play PUBG from anywhere.
- PrivateVPN: Strong security and privacy protections coupled with fast, reliable connections make this VPN an excellent choice for PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds.
- Hotspot Shield: A speedy, novice-friendly VPN with powerful security features and the ability to unblock PUBG from just about anywhere.
Some people are intimidated by the thought of choosing their first VPN. However, you don’t have to worry about this if all your needs can be met with one service that excels in each area! We recommend looking at a provider’s features and then deciding whether or not they meet what you need before purchasing it without any hesitation whatsoever.
- Provides reliable connections and has a large network of high-speed servers
- Allows you to bypass blocking and access PUBG from almost anywhere
- Protects your traffic with effectively uncrackable encryption and various other security features
- Doesn’t log any personally identifiable information
- Has apps for all major operating systems and devices
Best VPN for Pubg Mobile Tencent Emulator
NordVPN is a top-notch VPN for playing games like PUBG. It has over 5,000 servers spread across 59 countries with speedy connection speeds that allow you to stream 4K videos on platforms such as Netflix and Amazon Prime without experiencing lag while gaming! With up six simultaneous connections allowed at once (which means friends can connect too), NordVPn makes sure there are no limitations when it comes time for your squad sessions or solo adventures in the battlefields of Fortnite: Battle Royale
“Nordvpn offers super-fast streaming capabilities,” said one happy customer.”
Surfshark offers a low-cost VPN with unlimited bandwidth and fast speeds. Connecting to more than 1,700 servers across 60+ countries will keep your gaming sessions going strong no matter where in the world you are playing online games from!
In addition, this service has no connection limits so that means all of our users can protect every single device they own at once – which makes SurfSharks an excellent choice for anyone looking into game VPNs who needs both accessibilities as well speeds on their web browsing experience without breaking bank accounts either way (which isn’t always easy).
ExpressVPN currently offers over 3,000 servers in 94 countries which makes it ideal for securely accessing Netflix US and other services. Better still this VPN boasts high speeds and unlimited bandwidth meaning you won’t experience any lag when playing games on the go with five devices connected at once!
A VPN can be used by anyone from anywhere but some people may not know how they work or what their benefits are if things go wrong while using these types of networks. If gaming becomes slow-loading during peak times then there is always Manual Mode available where users need manually select individual IP addresses instead of choosing Auto chosen by default so as soon as an IP address has been selected everything else will connect automatically without getting stuck waiting around endlessly.
CyberGhost offers one of the largest networks around, with 5500 servers in 89 countries. This means that it’s easy to get a low-latency connection wherever you are located and use PUBG without being limited by your proximity. The service also allows up to seven simultaneous connections which makes accessing major streaming platforms like Netflix US or BBC iPlayer possible; there really aren’t any limitations when using this VPN!
IPVanish is a fast VPN service with around 1,300 servers in 60+ countries. The company works well for accessing Netflix US and Hulu since it permits an unlimited number of connections at once; this feature makes IP Vanish one step ahead of its competitors who only allow five or so connections per account.
IPVanish is a VPN provider that provides apps for iOS, macOS, Android, and Windows devices. It can be manually configured to work with Linux systems as well as some routers so you don’t have to rent one from them if your need arises!
PrivateVPN has a smaller network than some of its competitors, but it still offers fast speeds. It’s able to securely access services like Netflix US and Amazon Prime Video from anywhere in the world without any interruptions for peace of mind that your data is safe with PrivateVPN’s 256-bit AES encryption enabled on all nodes within their VPN connection as well as kill switches for Windows users (only).
PrivateVPN is a popular VPN service with apps for both mobile and desktop platforms. The client software can be installed on any device that has internet access including smartphones, laptops as well as consoles such as Xbox One or Playstation 4 in order to protect your data while using online services from countries where the freedom of speech may not exist like China, etc.
7. Hotspot Shield
Hotspot Shield offers access to 3,200+ servers throughout more than 80 countries. With no data limits and unrestricted bandwidth, this service is an excellent choice for anyone looking to game! It works with platforms like Netflix, Hulu, or Sling TV as well up 5 simultaneous connections are permitted by default but there’s also automatic wifi protection which means you don’t have t worry about your device being hacked while using public WiFi hotspots around town
plus the ability let certain apps bypass their virtual private network (a feature known as “split tunneling”) so that only those applications requiring internet connection will be encrypted when accessing information from home/office networks
How to unblock PUBG Moble with a VPN
VPNs can seem complex at first but they’re actually quite easy to use once your know-how. Follow the steps below to unblock and play PUBG wherever you are.
Here’s how to unblock and play PUBG with a VPN from anywhere:
- Start by signing up for one of the VPNs above, if you haven’t already (we particularly recommend NordVPN).
- Download the appropriate version of the app for your device, then install it and log in.
- Connect to a server in your desired location. If you’re able to choose servers in a particular city, it’s often best to connect to a location close to you since this helps reduce latency.
- Open PUBG. You should now be able to play without any issues. If you’re still unable to get connected, you might want to contact your VPN’s customer support team for further assistance.